Monday, April 28, 2008

Another lame-ass welcome post...

Short. Sweet. Hopefully to the point. Everyone seems to blog these days and I figure that it was my turn to jump into the abyss, even though I'm several years late to the party. Can't promise that my musings will be amusing -- or even coherent -- but I thank you all the same for stopping by. I plan to archive my adventures, as well as misadventures, as I navigate the waters of life. That sounded my profound than I wanted, but it's true. I feel that everyone has a booked trapped inside them, waiting to be written. Although I heard... read... somewhere that not everyone should publish. I think that's what this is -- my attempt to see if what I write is worth the effort for other people to read. So, welcome to my experiment. Fasten your seatbelts and hold on. I don't have a map and my sense of direction, while pretty intuitive, is sometimes on a field trip with my sanity.

No comments: